Flare offers software infrastructure and operational support for emergency response businesses or operations.
Tools and Features
- enables ambulance owners to connect with hospitals to inform them ahead of time that a patient is en-route
- an intelligent web-based platform allows existing dispatch centers to track and manage their vehicles
- team developed an app that aggregates privately-owned ambulance companies into an interface for patients and hospitals. It is a digitized emergency response system built for the African context
Governance of Case
- Flare is made by Capsule Ltd., a healthcare technologies company.
Drivers for Open Mobility
- digital ambulance infrastructure and similar services could potentially save 30-45 thousand lives per year attributable to slow response