UITP is a global network advancing the development of public transport policy agenda by bringing together all public transport stakeholders and all sustainable transport modes.
Tools and Features
- trainings and capacity building
- congress and exhibition
- study tours
- projects such as The Trans-Africa Project (finished)
- online database of over 60,000 articles relating to every aspect of the public transport sector
Governance of Case
- global non-profit network with a head office is located in Brussels, Belgium and the association counts 16 regional and liaison offices and two Centres for Transport Excellence across the globe
- UATP (African Union of Public Transport) is the African Division of UITP
Drivers for Open Mobility
The network focuses on sustainability in urban mobility through advancing public transport.